Thursday, August 7, 2008

Waiting for Bambino

We are about three weeks away from baby McD's arrival. We can't wait to meet our little man! The nursery is still not back together, but luckily the builder is going to fix everything. Hopefully it will be back to normal before baby comes.

I am still feeling pretty good...after shopping all day at the outlets with my mom, I realize I probably need to stay off my feet a little more. I feel very lucky to have had a pretty easy (knock on wood) pregnancy up to this point. Of course, I'm getting nervous about the labor, but I just keep thinking after it's all over, we'll have our son! We are getting our bags packed and installing the car seat this weekend just in case bambino decides he wants to see the world a little early.

3 comments:

Ginger, Bob, and Jake said...

Todd and Jenny,

Bob and I are so happy for you!!!Can't wait to hear from you all when the little bambino arrives...

Bob, Ginger and Little Jake

Pound said...

I'm so excited for you guys!! I can't wait to see pics of baby McDannell!!

Laura, Greg, Colton & Sulley

leslie said...

ok baby mcd, you can come anytime now!! can't wait to meet the little guy!