Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Update Finally

Well, it's been way too long since my last post and I thought now that Henry is officially 14 months old, I'd send out a new update. Henry has really been keeping me busy with his new mobility. He loves to walk around the house and he is so amazed by the littlest things. I can see why they say the brain works the hardest the first three years of life! Henry had his first cold a few weeks ago. It's pretty amazing he went that long without getting sick and luckily it was just a little congestion. Although Henry's walking (and falling without getting hurt) is pretty impressive, right now I'm the most proud of his baby sign language vocabulary. I don't think I would have been a believer if it wasn't seeing my neice, Gisa, in action a few years ago. I can tell he loves being able to communicate with us just as much as we love seeing those cute chubby hands sign what he would like. Now that he has most of the basic signs down, he picks up new signs easily. A family favorite right now is "please". Henry has (almost) cut out the whining and gone straight to rubbing his tummy to say "please". Love it!
I tried to get an action shot of him signing "please", but he was too fast for me.

No comments: