Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Easter 2011

So far Logan and I have left the house twice. Once for his first doctor's visit. At the visit we were thrilled to find out he has already passed his birth weight and I was even more thrilled to hear I didn't have to wake him at night to feed him anymore. Although he is waking up about every three to four hours on his own. I love the newborn snuggles, but not the newborn feeding schedule :)

The second time we left the house was to spend Easter day at my parents. It was a beautiful day and if felt great to enjoy the fresh air and the wonderful meal was a big bonus, too. Before heading over to my parent's house, Henry followed a trail of hershey kisses. He was giggling as he picked up each clue, but when he got to the end of the trail that ended in front of a closet door, he was very afraid to open the door. He thought he would find the actual Easter Bunny hiding in the closet. Eventually I had to pick inside to assure him there wasn't a bunny, but instead a basket just for him.

Here are some pictures of our first holiday as an expanded family.


No comments: