Saturday, September 10, 2011

Birthday Bash Part 1

We have been doing a whole lot of celebrating lately. First, we had Henry's friend birthday party and then last weekend we had a baptism party for Logan and a family birthday party for Henry. Here are some pictures from party #1. I had a lot of fun putting it together for Henry. This year I asked him what kind of party he wanted. For the longest time I thought he would want a truck party, but when I asked him he requested a "Buzz Lightyear" party. Soon after Logan's arrival, my first guilty feelings of sharing my time with the two boys really hit hard. To do something fun with Henry (and still stay close to home for Logan) we started watching the Toy Story movies together. And that is when Henry's love all things Toy Story began.


No comments: