Wednesday, November 10, 2010

East Coast Adventure Party III

Before headed out of town, I decided to treat Henry to the beach. It was a bit of a thank you to him for being such an incredible traveler!

Henry before...

Henry after a big wave gets us both wet!

Since home was about 10 hours away, I decided to break up the trip by staying with Ann and Sean in Richmond for a night. So last night we crashed yet again with good friends.

Lastly, on our way home today Henry and I made one final stop in Baltimore for a lunch break with my sister, Kathleen.


I don't think I have been able to visit with so many people in such a short amount of time since our wedding!

I was thrilled to finally pull into our driveway this afternoon and feel so thankful that I was able to make such a big trip to see so many great people, especially baby boy Colin!

Colin is still in the NICU in Wilmington, but doing very well and will hopefully be released by the weekend so mom and dad can finally take him home.

No comments: